Department of Political Science Graduate Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. Prospective graduate students must have high potential as graduate students and will be evaluated on the quality of their
2. Continuing graduate students must have a minimum of 3.5 GPA, with at least 9 credit hours of coursework in the M.A. in
Political Science, and must submit one letter of support from a Political Science faculty member in the department.
3. The recipient(s) may not hold a graduate assistantship.
4. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated herein.
- Political Science, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Will you be a graduate assistant this coming fall?
- Are you an incoming graduate student?
- Have you completed at least nine graduate hours in the M.A. in Political Science?
- If you are a continuing student at EIU, please provide one letter of support from a Political Science faculty member.