Anne Frank Award
For undergraduates. Awarded to author of the best paper on the Holocaust for an EIU History course. Awards ceremony attendance required.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient must be a student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient must write an undergraduate paper on the Holocaust written for a course taught by a member of the Department of
History. The author of the best paper will receive the award.
- The recipient must be a student in good standing at the time the award is conferred and when the check is issued.
- The recipient must be present at the Department of History’s annual awards ceremony to receive the award (unless there is a family
crisis). If the recipient is unable to attend the awards ceremony, the Selection Committee shall choose another recipient or elect to not make an award that year.
- The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.
This award is awarded and announced in the Spring semester.
- Anne Frank Award
- Eastern Illinois University - General, History
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload an undergraduate paper on the Holocaust written for a course taught by a member of the Department of History.
- Are you available to attend the Department of History's annual awards ceremony to receive the award?