Errett and Mazie Warner Secondary Education Award
For students in Secondary Education. Requires 3.0 GPA, outstanding character that reflects well on EIU. Financial need a final consideration.
The following criteria must be met:
- The award recipient shall be a student majoring in Secondary Education.
- The recipient must show outstanding scholastic achievement, with a minimum of a “B” average
- The recipient shall be a person of outstanding character whose actions and conduct reflect with credit upon EIU.
- Financial need IS a consideration, but only after the number of recipients is reduced to three.
This award can be disbursed in Fall semester only or split between Fall and Spring semesters.
Keywords: Art Education, Art Teacher Education, Business Education, Career and Technical Education, Chemistry Teacher Certification, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts Teacher Education, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, Foreign Languages Teacher Education, French Teacher Education, German Teacher Education, Health Studies Teacher Education, History Teacher Education, Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation Teacher Education, Math Education, Middle Level Education, Music Teacher Education, Nutrition Education, Physical Education Teacher Certification, Pre-Art Education, Science Teacher Education Biology, Science Teacher Education Chemistry, Science Teacher Education Earth Science, Science Teacher Education Physics, Social Science Teacher Education, Social Studies Teaching Geography, Social Studies Teaching Political Science, Social Studies Teaching Psychology, Social Studies Teaching Sociology/Anthropology, Spanish Teacher Education, Special Education, Technology Education, Theatre Arts Teacher Education, World Languages Teacher Education, human services, aging, hospitality, financial literacy, dietetics, nutrition
- Secondary Education and Foundation, University - General