Roy E. Ehrsam Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The scholarship recipient shall be a full-time undergraduate student with a declared major in the School of Technology.
2. The recipient shall have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75.
3. The recipient shall have earned 60 hours of credit at the end of the Spring semester and be returning in the Fall.
4. The recipient shall be in the second semester of full-time study at Eastern Illinois University.
5. The recipient shall be deserving, conscientious, committed to Technology, show evidence of being a person the Technology faculty would recommend for future employment and have a good attitude towards his discipline peers, the School of Technology and EIU.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.
- School of Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload a character reference from a professor in your field of major.
- Will you have earned a minimum of 60 credit hours at the end of spring semester and will be returning fall semester?
- Are you in the second semester of full-time study at Eastern Illinois University?