William H. and Waneta Sedgwick Catey Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time Junior or Senior, majoring in Early Childhood, Elementary & Middle Level Education, and be accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0.
3. The recipient(s) must be a graduate of Cumberland or Clark County High School. Preference is given to a graduate of Casey-Westfield High School.
4. The recipient(s) must display a need for financial aid.
5. The recipient(s) must show evidence of community service/volunteer activities.
6. The recipient(s) must be of good moral character as evidenced by a letter of recommendation.
7. The recipient(s) must use the award for tuition.
8. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.
This award shall be disbursed in the Fall semester.