Dr. James D. Price Delta Chi Business Education Scholarship
For Career and Technical Education (Business Emphasis) majors in Delta Chi Fraternity or Phi Beta Lambda. Requires 3.0 GPA. Renewable.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Career and Technical Education with an emphasis in Business Education, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) must be a member in good standing with the EIU Delta Chi Fraternity.
- The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
- Financial need may be a consideration but is not a requirement.
- If no Delta Chi member qualifies, the criteria may be expanded to include qualifying Phi Beta Lambda members in good standing.
- The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet criteria.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall semester.