David L. & Audrey Jorns Business Education Scholarship
For juniors/seniors in Career and Technical Education (Business Education), whose employment covers half of college costs. Requires 3.3 GPA.
The following criteria must be met:
- It is to be awarded to a Junior or Senior Career and Technical Education major with a Business Education emphasis in good standing with an overall grade-point average of at least 3.3.
- The scholarship is to be awarded to a Career and Technical Education major with a Business Education emphasis who contributes at least half of the cost of his/her university education through his/her own employment.
- Eighty percent (80%) of the annual proceeds from the interest on the corpus of the scholarship are to be used for tuition, fees, and books. Twenty percent (20%) is to be returned to the corpus.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.
- Secondary Education and Foundation, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Through employment are you contributing at least half of the cost of your university education?