Frances Hoene Memorial Scholarship
For juniors and seniors majoring in Psychology and planning to work with children. Requires financial need, a 3.25 GPA, and an essay.
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Psychology, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be a Junior or Senior with a minimum of 60 credit hours and must have completed two semesters at Eastern Illinois University.
3. The recipient(s) must have a minimum 3.25 GPA in Psychology and a minimum overall 3.25 GPA.
4. The recipient(s) must be interested in pursuing a career working with children.
5. The application process will include writing an essay.
6. Financial need is a requirement.
7. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.
8. This award will be announced and paid late in the same Spring Semester.