Harlaxton Manor Study Abroad Scholarship
For undergraduate/graduate students who wish to study abroad at Harlaxton College in England, Fall 2020. Financial need may be considered.
This award is for FALL SEMESTER 2020 programs ONLY
To apply for this award, you will need the ID number from your EIU study abroad application.
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient must meet all criteria for acceptance to the Harlaxton College Study Abroad Program.
3. Scholarship award monies may be spent on tuition and fees, travel expenses (transportation, meals, and lodging), study materials or resources, and other incidental expenditures directly related to travel abroad.
4. Financial need may be considered in the selection of the recipient.
5. The recipient may not be eligible to apply for and receive the award more than once.
6. Recipient must be planning to study abroad Fall semester 2020
To begin applying for this scholarship, you do not need to be finished with your online study abroad program application. Your study abroad application ID number – that is required as part of this scholarship application – is automatically generated as soon as you start your online program application. Do not wait until you are admitted to a study abroad program to submit this scholarship application. Eventually, you do need to be officially admitted to a study abroad program in order to be considered for this award. Review of scholarship applications begins immediately after the application submission deadline. Award notifications are emailed to students one week before the study abroad program’s down payment (commitment deposit) deadline. Study abroad scholarship funds cannot be used to pay for program commitment deposits. Scholarship award money is disbursed to student accounts at the start of the study abroad program and is applied to any outstanding account balance first. Students are encouraged to set up direct deposit through Student Accounts prior to program departure.