Graduate Student Investigator Award
For graduate students, to support research and presentation. Requires letter of recommendation, description of research project.
The Graduate Student Investigator Award (GSI) program was developed to support graduate research and to provide a forum for the presentation of superior graduate student research.
- College of Arts and Humanities, College of Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide the name and email address of the faculty member who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Please submit the title and a summary of your project.
- Please submit the date your project was completed.
- Please describe the Research Process of your project.
- Please describe the Data of your project.
- Please include your dissemination and publication. If you have not presented your project yet, please indicate when and where you will be presenting or sharing your project.
- Please include your project references.
- Please include any supplementary materials here (optional).
- Show 3 more