- Foreign Languages, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you earned 12 semester hours or more in your target language via study abroad?
- Have you received the Sundheim Study Abroad Scholarship prior to this application?
- Are you a US citizen?
- Have you completed at least one upper-division course and earned a "C" or greater in the target language?
- Do you have at least a 3.0 GPA in your language of concentration?
- Please give the name and email of a World Languages and Cultures faculty member that is willing to write a letter of recommendation.
- Please upload a document with your name and the following information:
A) a list of upper-division courses (beyond 2202G/2292G) you have taken.
B) A list of upper-division courses (beyond 2202G/2292G) you are currently taking in your language.
C) An annotated list of activities (the name of the activity and an explanation of your role) in which you have participated that promote the study of World Languages and Culture (such as language clubs, volunteer tutoring, French Week, German Table, language honor societies, LASO, etc.).
D) A brief description of your plans for the future to study your language of concentration, your professional goals, and the role world languages has in these goals.
- Show 2 more