Mrs. Pratima Niranjan Shah Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient shall be admitted to a graduate program at Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient shall have a graduate GPA of at least 3.5.
3. The recipient shall have experience with and knowledge of the cultures, politics, and religions of Asia.
4. The recipient shall submit an essay (approximately 750 words) outlining his/her plans to work in India upon graduation.
- Mrs. Pratima Niranjan Shah Scholarship
- Graduate School, International Student and Scholars, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please provide your experience with cultures, politics, and religions of Asia.
- Please submit an essay outlining your plans to work in India upon graduation.