Barbara Rennels Roberts Scholarship
For students from Coles, Clark, Cumberland, Douglas, Edgar, Moultrie, or Shelby counties. Requires letter of reference, 5-part essay.
The selection committee shall apply the following criteria:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- Financial need is a consideration.
- The recipient(s) must be a student in good academic standing.
- The recipient(s) must have graduated from a high school within Coles or the surrounding counties of Douglas, Edgar, Clark,
Cumberland, Shelby, and Moultrie.
- The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for, and receive, the award again.
- The recipient(s) must submit a letter of recommendation.
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student.
- The award(s) shall be announced in the Spring Semester and paid in the Fall Semester.
Keywords: Allenville, Arcola, Arthur, Arthur, Ashmore, Atwood, Bethany, Brocton, Camargo, Casey, Charleston, Chrisman, Cowden, Dalton City, Dees, Findlay, Garrett, Gays, Greenup, Hazel Dell, Herrick, Hindsboro, Humboldt, Hume, Jewett, Kansas, Lerna, Lovington, Marshall, Martinsville, Mattoon, Metcalf, Moweaqua, Neoga, Newman, Oakland, Oconee, Paris, Redmon, Sigel, Stewardson, Strasburg, Sullivan, Toledo, Tower Hill, Tuscola, Vermilion, Villa Grove, Walla Walla, Westfield