Roy K. Wilson Journalism Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in journalism, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be in good academic standing.
3. The recipient(s) must display a need for financial aid.
4. Preference will be given to applicants interested in a career in public relations.
5. Recipient(s) must submit a one page written statement demonstrating career goals and reflecting the recipient’s personal philosophy towards ethics in journalism.
6. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.
This award is to be announced in the Spring and disburse in the Fall and Spring semester.