Nate Anderson Scholarship Incentive Fund
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a minority student who is enrolled full-time in EIU.
2. The recipient(s) shall have completed at least 24 credit hours of college-level coursework at EIU, with preference given to freshman students who plan to return their sophomore year.
3. Awards shall be made to student(s) who have shown significant improvement in their GPA from the prior semester.
4. The recipient must carry a minimum 2.5 GPA.
5. The recipient shall be well-rounded and academically talented.
6. The recipient(s) must demonstrate a need for financial assistance to continue their education.
The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for, and receive, the award again provided they continue to meet the criteria stated above.
This award shall be payable in the Fall semester.