Martin Luther King Jr. Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The scholarship award recipient shall be duly enrolled and in good academic standing at EIU.
2. The recipient must, in thought and deed, be a living example of the ideals and values expressed by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- University - General, Minority Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing how you are in thought and deed, a living example of the ideals and values expressed by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Please provide a brief essay explaining your leadership in campus or community service?
- Please provide the name and email address of the person who will provide a letter of recommendation on your behalf - this must be from a college professor, high school teacher/counselor, or former employer.