Balsaar and Ruth Bubeck Scholarship
For undergraduate students from Marshall, Illinois (or Clark County) seeking teacher certification. Requires 30 credit hours, 3.5 GPA, resume.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student enrolled at Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) must have completed 30 credit hours and be seeking teacher certification.
- The recipient(s) shall hold a high school diploma from Marshall High School in Marshall, Illinois or successor school district.
- If there are no qualifying applicants from Marshall High School in Marshall, Illinois, then a recipient(s) that holds a high school diploma from a Clark County, Illinois school district may qualify.
- The recipient(s) shall have a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 3.5 (on a 4.0 scale).
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- The recipient(s) may not be eligible to apply for, and receive, the award again.
Award announced in the Spring and awarded in the following Fall and Spring semesters.