Allan D. Heath Fifth Year Student Athlete Scholarship
For athletes, juniors and above, with athletic aid but no eligibility left. Women’s basketball, volleyball, men’s football preferred.
The recipient must meet the following criteria:
- Currently receiving athletically related aid;
- Has competed at Eastern Illinois University for the past two years;
- No eligibility remaining, and not competing in a second sport and is within four/five years of his/her initial date of enrollment as a full-time student;
- The student-athlete is in good academic standing;
- The student-athlete has not received a Fifth-Year Athletic Grant;
- The student-athlete was not medically disqualified during or before his/her junior year;
- Preference shall be given to student-athletes in Women’s Basketball, Women’s Volleyball, and Men’s Football.
Award announced in spring and awarded in fall, spring or summer.