Ernest L. Stover Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The scholarship recipient shall be an outstanding junior or senior majoring in Biological Sciences with a Botanical Sciences concentration.
2. The recipient shall have a CUM GPA of at least 3.0/4.0.
3. The recipient shall be stable academically and in character and must show promise of teaching or researching in the field of Botany.
4. Financial need is considered only if all other criteria are deemed equal.
This award is to be announced and paid in the Spring semester.
- Biological Sciences, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please describe your plans for teaching and/or researching in the field of Botany