College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Study Abroad Scholarship
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be a declared major in one of the departments in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and must participate in a program led by a CLAS faculty member.
3. The CLAS Scholarship shall normally be awarded to assist one or more applicants taking part in a Study Abroad Program.
4. Applicants for the CLAS Scholarship shall submit an application which includes a 300-500 word essay describing the anticipated value of the Study Abroad experience to the student(s) academic career.
5. Along with the application, applicants shall provide the contact information (name, title, e-mail address and telephone number) for one reference (must be an EIU faculty or staff member).
6. Financial need may be considered.
- College of Arts and Humanities, College of Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay describing the anticipated value of the Study Abroad experience to your academic career.
- Please provide the Name, Title, Email Address, and Telephone Number for one reference (must be an EIU faculty or staff member).
- Please include the CLAS faculty member's name that is leading your Study Abroad program.