Clinton R. Ochs Memorial Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be an incoming graduate student enrolled in Business Administration with less than 9 earned graduate credit hours accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must maintain a minimum GPA of at least 3.00.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
4. Preference shall be given to a graduate of a school district in Cumberland County, Illinois or one of the contagious counties (Clark, Coles, Effingham, Jasper, and Shelby Counties) surrounding Cumberland County.
5. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated herein.
6. The award shall be announced in the Spring and paid in the Fall/Spring Semesters.