Forrest W. Howell Scholarship in Public Administration
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time graduate student pursuing the Public Administration concentration in Political Science, accepted to
Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must have an established pattern of academic excellence in coursework taken in Public Administration.
3. The recipient(s) must have indicated to their advisor in their graduate study plan that they plan to pursue a career in Public
4. The recipient(s) must have a 3.5 GPA or higher.
5. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.