Gamma Omega Alumni Chapter Of Tau Kappa Epsilon Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. Must be a full-time sophomore, junior or senior student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. Must maintain an overall GPA of at least 3.00.
3. Recipient(s) must be a member of any organization of the Inter-Fraternity Council. In case that the Tau Kappa Epsilon is a re-established organization on campus then the scholarship must be awarded to a member of Tau Kappa Epsilon.
4. Preference shall be given to a member of the Inter-Fraternity Council Executive Board.
5. The recipient(s) must demonstrate a history of community service.
6. The recipient(s) must include a minimum 500-word essay describing their leadership experience.
7. Financial need can be used as a consideration.
8. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated herein.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and paid in the Fall semester.