Lily, Abby, and Nate Fund
The following criteria must be met:
1. A) In even-numbered fiscal years, the earning of the Fund shall be used to fund the Lily, Abby, and Nate Continuing Education Scholarship as follows:
1. The recipient must be a full-time or a part-time non-traditional student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University
2. The recipient must be in good academic standing.
3. The recipient must have financial need.
4. Preference must be given to a working parent(s).
5. B) In odd-numbered fiscal years, the earning of the Lily, Abby, and Nate fund shall be used to buy books for recreational reading for EIU students. In the event, that books become obsolete, the earning may be used to buy whatever replaces books as long as it is used for recreational reading by EIU students.