Margaret Wente Seeboeck FCS Annual Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. Must be an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in Family and Consumer Sciences accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. Preference given to a student with a concentration in Merchandising.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
4. The recipient(s) are eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated herein.
- CLAS - Fashion Merchandising and Design, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- In a brief statement, please explain your financial need.
- Please identify the qualities of an outstanding professional in Family and Consumer Sciences.
- Please upload a current resume with career objectives, professional experiences and leadership roles.