David R. and S. Lynn Murphy Psychology Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time junior or senior student, majoring in Psychology, and accepted in good standing to EIU.
2. The recipient(s) must have a minimum GPA of 3.00, which includes all academic work taken at the college level.
3. The recipient(s) must be a transfer student with an Associate Degree.
4. The recipient(s) must have an interest in pursuing a career in education at any level.
5. Writing ability is a consideration. The application process will include writing an essay
6. The award is both announced and paid late in the Spring semester.