David R. and S. Lynn Murphy Psychology Scholarship
For junior or senior transfer students majoring in Psychology and planning to teach. Requires an essay, 3.0 GPA, and Associate Degree.
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time junior or senior student, majoring in Psychology, and accepted in good standing to EIU.
2. The recipient(s) must have a minimum GPA of 3.00, which includes all academic work taken at the college level.
3. The recipient(s) must be a transfer student with an Associate Degree.
4. The recipient(s) must have an interest in pursuing a career in education at any level.
5. Writing ability is a consideration. The application process will include writing an essay.
6. The award is both announced and paid late in the Spring semester.