Drake-Regan First Generation Scholarship
For first-generation students with financial need and a minimum 2.0 GPA. Preference given to incoming freshmen and transfer students.
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be in good academic standing.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
- University - General, Minority Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a minority or underrepresented student (including LGBTQ students)?
- Are you a first-generation incoming freshman or transfer student at Eastern Illinois University?
- Are you a first-generation college student?