Dr. Janet L. Norberg Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Communication Studies and/or Education and/or Music, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of at least 3.2.
3. The recipient(s) must be a sophomore, junior or senior.
4. The recipient(s) must be an ACTIVE MEMBER of a Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran, or Presbyterian Church.
5. Preference will be given to a person entering or preparing for a Christian vocation such as Church Youth Director, Recreation Director, Teacher (grades 9-higher education), Minister/Pastor, church Music Director, or Missionary.
6. Recipient(s) must furnish three letters of reference attesting to his/her moral character and academic achievement.
Recipient(s) shall be eligible to apply for, and receie, the award again provided she/he continues to meet the criteria stated above.
This award will be announced in the Spring and paid the following Fall and Spring semester.