HAPA Joy Matthiessen Memorial Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a graduate student seeking a degree in the Master of Arts in History with Historical Administration Option at Eastern Illinois University. The award(s) is designated first, for an incoming Historical Administration graduate student without a funded assistantship; The award(s) second designation shall be for a current Historical Administration graduate student with an unfunded internship.
2. The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
3. A statement (no more than two pages) shall be included that describes how the recipient will benefit from the scholarship.
4. Financial need is a consideration.
- HAPA Joy Matthiessen Memorial Scholarship
- History, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current Historical Administration major with an unfunded internship?
- Are you an incoming Historical Administration major without a funded assistantship?
- Please submit an essay describing how the scholarship will benefit you.