Eileen F. Hubbard Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time junior or senior level undergraduate student or a graduate level student majoring in Family and Consumer Science, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. Preference may be given to students in Family and Consumer Science Education or Merchandising options.
3. The recipient(s) must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
4. Other factors to be considered will be service and professional involvement (40%), scholarship (40%) and leadership (20%).
5. Financial need may be considered at the discretion of the selection committee.
This award shall be announced and awarded Fall semester.