Mathematics Alumni Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must be a US citizen who has applied to Eastern Illinois University and meets EIU admissions standards, with a declared major of mathematics.
2. The recipient must demonstrate outstanding achievement in the study of mathematics in high school and promise of outstanding achievement in the study of mathematics at EIU.
3. The recipient must show promise of being an effective and responsible representative of the mathematics community.
4. In the event of a tie, after the first three criteria, it should be awarded to the student who would most benefit from financial assistance.
- Mathematics and Computer Science, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a US citizen who has applied to Eastern Illinois University and meet EIU admissions standards?