Redmond-Bey Annual Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. Must be a sophomore, junior, or senior student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient must have an overall minimum GPA of 2.5.
3. The recipient must be a member of any National Pan-Hellenic Council Organization (NPHC); which may include active or inactive NPHC members.
4. The applicant must submit a brief essay explaining how they have demonstrated commitment to scholarship, community service, and cultural enrichment.
5. The applicant shall include a letter of recommendation from a current or former faculty member or their academic advisor.
6. The award is announced in the Fall Semester and paid in the Fall Semester.