John L. Whisnand Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The scholarship recipient shall be a student at EIU, in good standing, with a minimum of one year to complete in order to receive a Bachelor’s Degree.
2. The recipient shall be a person of outstanding character whose actions and conduct reflect with credit upon EIU.
3. Financial need IS a consideration.
- Honors College, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please respond with a brief description of your outstanding character and action and conduct at Eastern Illinois University.
- Please submit the name and email of the first individual you have asked to submit a letter of reference on your behalf.
- Please upload a current resume.