Frances W. McColl Scholarship - English (Fiscal Year 2020)
The following criteria must be met:
1. The award is to be awarded each Spring in alternate years to : even years an English major in Teacher Education and odd years, to a
Journalism major in Public Relations or Magazines.
2. The recipient must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
3. The recipient must be a Junior at Eastern Illinois University at the time of selection and must enter the Senior year as a full-time student
in the designated academic area.
4. Outstanding scholarship and leadership should be considered in the selection of the recipient(s).
- English, University - General