Lou Ann and Tom Waskom Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. A minimum of two scholarships shall be awarded annually. One recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Career and Technical Education with an option in Technology Education, accepted to Eastern Illinois University. The second recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Engineering Technology, accepted to Eastern Illinois University. In the circumstance that there is not a qualified recipient in one of the majors above, then the committee may elect to award additional awards to the other major.
2. The recipient(s) must have completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Eastern Illinois University.
3. The recipient(s) must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50.
4. The recipients must be a high school graduate of one of the following counties in Illinois; Coles, Effingham, Cumberland, Shelby, and Edgar. If there are no qualified applicants from the counties above, those students from surrounding counties will be considered.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall semester.
- Teaching, Learning, and Foundations, Secondary Education and Foundation, School of Technology, University - General