Eulalee Anderson and Carlene Pennel Scholarship
Criteria for selection is as follows:
1. Must be a full-time undergraduate student accepted to Eastern Illinois University majoring in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Physics.
2. The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of 3.0.
3. The recipient(s) must have graduated from a high school in the State of Illinois.
4. A brief written statement must be included that demonstrates character and qualifications. The recipient(s) shall be a student of oustanding character whose actions and conduct positively reflect upon Eastern Illinois University.
5. Financial need is a consideration.
6. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided they continue to meet the criteria stated herein.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.