Carolyn A. Forbes Centennial Scholarship
For incoming freshmen in a major offered the School of Technology. Requires a 3.5 GPA, demonstrated financial need, full-time enrollment.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be an incoming freshman accepted to Eastern Illinois University and enrolled as a full-time student majoring in an
undergraduate field offered by the School of Technology.
- The recipient(s) must have an overall GPA of 3.5.
- The recipient(s) must display a need for financial aid.
- The award(s) shall be issued in the Fall Semester.
- Other criteria may be selected as determined by the Selection Committee.
Keywords: Applied Engineering and Technology, Business Education, Career and Technical Education, Computer and Information Technology, Construction Management, Digital Media, Engineering Technology, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, Organizational Development, Organizational and Professional Development, Technology Education
- School of Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an incoming freshman?