Business and Education Scholarship
For majors in Business or Education. Requires 3.25 GPA. Preference given to students actively employed to pay for their own education.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in Business or Education, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) must have a 3.25 cumulative GPA.
- Financial need is a consideration.
- Preference should be given to a student who is persistently employed in an effort to pay for their own education.
Awards are given to Business students in odd fiscal years and Education students in even fiscal years.
Award announced in the spring and awarded in the fall.
Keywords: Accountancy, Accounting, Applied Management, Art Education, Business Administration, Business Administration: Research, Business Education, Business Undecided, Career and Technical Education, Childcare Education, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, Finance, French Teacher Education, Geographic Information Systems, German Teacher Education, Health Promotion Teacher Education, History Teacher Education, Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation Teacher Education Language Arts Teacher Education, Management Information Systems, Management, Marketing, Math Education, Middle Level Education, Music Teacher Education, Nutrition Education, Physical Education Teacher Certification, Pre-Art Education, Pre-Business Accounting, Pre-Business Finance, Pre-Business Management, Pre-Business Marketing, Pre-Business, Science Teacher Education Biology, Science Teacher Education Chemistry, Science Teacher Education Earth Science, Science Teacher Education Physics, Social Science Teacher Education, Spanish Teacher Education, Special Education, Teacher Education, Technology Education, Theatre Arts Teacher Education
- College of Education, School of Business, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a student who is actively employed paying for your own education?