Robert A. Pringle Memorial Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be admitted to the Bachelor of General Studies Program (BGS) and accepted to Eastern Illinois University/Northeastern Illinois University.
2. The recipient(s) must be in good academic standing and exhibit the potential to do college work. Life experience, interests, and completed academic work shall be considered.
3. Financial need is a consideration.
4. The recipient(s) must have at least one semester of coursework to be completed following the semester in which he/she was selected.
5. The recipient(s) may be eligible to receive the award again provided he/she meets the criteria.; however, preference is given to first-time recipients.
This award is announced and awarded twice each year.
Keywords: interdisciplinary studies, IDS, general studies, BGS, liberal arts, multidisciplinary, online, non-traditional, nontraditional, adult, adult learning, adult learner, degree completion, adult education, evening degree