S.L. Harris Education Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time undergraduate student either 1) pursuing a declared major in education; or 2) plan to graduate with a BS Ed and receive teacher certification.
2. The recipient(s) shall plan to become a teacher as his/her chosen profession.
3. The recipient(s) shall be selected from Junior or Seniors who have graduated from the Coles or Macon County High Schools.
4. The recipient(s) must demonstrate financial need.
5. The recipient(s) must have a 2.6 GPA or higher and be in good academic standing.
This award is to be announced and awarded in the Spring semester.