COS Advisory Board Endowed Fund
For juniors, seniors, and graduate students. Requires 15 credit hours in a science major, essay, letter of recommendation from faculty member.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student at Eastern Illinois University;
- The recipient(s) must be a declared major;
- The recipient(s) must have completed 15 hours in a program of study offered by the College of Sciences;
- The recipient(s) must be a junior, senior, or graduate student;
- The COS Advisory Board Endowed Fund scholarship may be directed as 1) Financial Assistance or 2) an Achievement award.
- A letter of recommendation must be submitted by at least one faculty member at Eastern Illinois University.
Keywords: Applied Physics, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Civic/Nonprofit Leadership, Clinical Laboratory Science, Clinical Psychology, Communication Disorders Sciences, Computational Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering Physics, Environmental Biology, Environmental Geography, Geographic Information Science, Geography, Geology, Human Geography, International Studies, Mathematics, Nursing, Physical Geography, Physics, Political Science, Pre Dentistry, Pre Engineering, Pre Medicine, Pre Nursing, Pre Occupational Therapy, Pre Optometry, Pre Pharmacy, Pre Physical Therapy, Pre Physician’s Assistant, Pre Podiatry, Pre Veterinary, Psychology, Radiation Physics, School Psychology, Sociology