Alpha Phi Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) shall be a full-time student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) shall be a member in good standing of Zeta Alpha Chapter of Alpha Phi International.
- The recipient(s) shall have completed at least 24 credit hours of college-level coursework at Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) shall have maintained an overall 3.5 GPA, or have shown significant growth in the GPA from the prior semester.
This award is announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall.
- Alpha Phi Scholarship Fund
- University - General, Fraternity and Sorority Programs