School of Technology Alumni Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The scholarship recipient shall be a Senior or a Graduate Student with a major in the School of Technology who plans to enroll in the Graduate Program in Technology at EIU.
2. The recipient shall have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75.
3. The recipient shall be enrolled in no less than 6 semester hours of graduate coursework in the School of Technology.
This award is announced in the Spring and paid in the following Fall semester.
- School of Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you enrolled/or planning to enroll in the Technology graduate program?