Lois E. Elliott Technology Education Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must be a student in good academic standing at Eastern Illinois University and classified, according to the University catalog, as a junior, senior, or graduate student.
2. The candidate must have a declared major in Career and Technical Education with an emphasis in Technology Education or Engineering Technology.
3. Financial need shall not be considered by the Committee in the selection of the recipient unless all other factors are determined to be equal.
4. Other reasonable criteria not contrary to the above provisions may be established by the Committee, except that no criterion may be a specific grade-point average and no criterion may be such as to discriminate against any candidate.
5. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for the award again provided he/she continues to meet criteria.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall semester.
- Teaching, Learning, and Foundations, Secondary Education and Foundation, University - General