Messer Family Scholarship In Technology
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient(s) must be a full-time student at Eastern Illinois University with a declared major in Industrial Technology, Technology Education or an equivalent degree program.
2. The recipient(s) must have completed a minimum of 15 hours of course work at EIU including at least two courses in the major.
3. The recipient(s) must have a major GPA of 2.75 or higher.
4. The recipient(s) must be in good academic standing with the university and demonstrate potential to excel in his/her chosen career.
5. Preference shall be given to first-generation college students.
6. The recipient(s) may be eligible to apply for and receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet the criteria stated above.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall semester.
- School of Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first-generation college student?
- Have you taken two or more courses in your major?