Eunice W. Dougherty Scholarship
For juniors in Business or the sciences, arts, or humanities. Requires 3.85 GPA, 15 EIU credit hours, top 1/4 scholastic standing.
The following criteria must be met:
- The scholarship recipient shall be a Junior (having 60 – 89 semester hours completed credit with at least 15 semester hours at EIU) in any of the majors of these colleges: College of Sciences, College of Arts and Humanities, and the Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences.
- The recipient shall be among the top 1/4 scholastically in his/her class. (The cumulative GPA must be at or above the yearly 1/4 standing.)
- None of the colleges shall have less than 40% of the awards.
- Overall GPA shall be based on transfer credit and EIU credit.
- The recipient shall have 3.85 minimum GPA on a scale of 4.0.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and paid in the Fall semester.
Keywords: Accounting, Applied Physics, Astronomy, Biological Sciences, Business Education, Career and Technical Education, Chemistry, Chemistry Teacher Certification, Civic/Nonprofit Leadership, Communication Disorders Sciences, Communication Pedagogy, Communication Studies, Communication in Organizations, Community College Pedagogy, Computational Physics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer and Information Technology, Corporate Communication, Economics, Engineering Physics, English, English Language Arts Teacher Education, English Second Language Instruction, Environmental Biology, Environmental/Physical Geography, Fashion Merchandising & Design, Finance, Foreign Language Teacher Education, Foreign Languages, French & Francophone Studies, French Teacher Licensure, Geography, Geology, German Studies, German Teacher Licensure, History, History Teacher Education, Human Geography, International Studies, Interpersonal Communicatn, Journalism, Journalism: New/Emerging Media, MAT: Secondary Math Education, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Mass Communication, Math Education, Math Teacher Education, Mathematics, Mathematics and Computer Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Pre-Business Accounting, Pre-Business Finance, Pre-Business Management, Pre-Business Marketing, Psychology, Public Relations, Radiation Physics, Science Teacher Education Biology, Science Teacher Education Physics, Social Science Teacher Education, Sociology, Sociology/Anthropology, Spanish & Hispanic Studies, Spanish Teacher Licensure, World Language Teacher Education, World Languages and Cultures
- College of Arts and Humanities, College of Sciences, Lumpkin College of Business and Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 15 hours at Eastern Illinois University?