Alexander Briggs Memorial Award
For Business majors who are sophomores, juniors, or seniors. Requires 3.0 GPA, letter of recommendation from Business faculty member.
The scholarship was established by Miss Margaret Briggs in memory of her father, Alexander Briggs, the contractor who completed the Main Building of the University.
The selection committee shall apply the following criteria:
1. The award recipient shall have completed at least one year of college and be majoring in Business.
2. The recipient shall have no less than a “B” average.
3. The recipient shall be selected by members of the Business faculty.
4. The recipient must show qualities of outstanding personal character.
5. The recipient must show interest in the field of Business and Business Education.
Award announced in Spring and awarded in Fall.
Keywords: Accounting, Business, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Business Education, Management, Management Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Pre-Business