TRIO Housing Scholarship
For students in the TRiO program with a 2.0 EIU GPA and financial need. Covers on-campus housing costs. Requires short essay, 2 references.
The TRiO Student Support Services program at Eastern Illinois University invites you to apply for a TRiO scholarship to be applied toward each recipient’s Tuition or Housing (please choose one) FALL and/or SPRING. NOTE: If you are already receiving a full tuition waiver from another source, you need not apply for Tuition assistance. If you will not be living in on-campus housing, do not apply for Housing assistance.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
· Be in good academic standing with an EIU cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
· Be a current active participant in the TRiO/Student Support Services program
· Have an unmet financial need
· Complete the Free Application For Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
· Have a clear file in the Financial Aid office (contact financial aid office)