Robert DeBolt '62 Technology Scholarship
The following criteria must be met:
1. The recipient must maintain a GPA of at least 2.75.
2. The recipient(s) must be employed part-time with a minimum of 15 hours per week and written documentation from the employer is required.
3. The recipient(s) must write a one-page statement on career goals as they relate to career and technical education.
4. Preference for selection is as follows: a full-time undergraduate student(s) majoring in Career and Technical Education; a full-time undergraduate student(s) majoring in any program in the School of Technology.
5. Financial need is a consideration.
6. The recipient(s) may be eligible to receive the award again provided he/she continues to meet criteria.
This award shall be announced in the Spring and disbursed in the Fall semester.
- School of Technology, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit an essay on career goals as they relate to career and technical education.
- Please upload written documentation from your employer that you work a minimum of 15 hours per week.