Charles L. and Kathryn Joley and Family Deans Scholarship in Education
For sophomores, juniors, and seniors getting teacher certification. Non-traditional students, single parents, financial need preferred.
The following criteria must be met:
- The recipient(s) must be a full-time student, majoring in a program leading to teacher certification, at Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient(s) must have attained sophomore status and be in good academic standing.
- Preference shall be given to a non-traditional student, such as a single parent.
- Preference shall be given to financial need.
- Priority preference shall be determined by the Dean towards a recipient who is determined by the Dean to have significant dedication and potential in the field of education and is found to be facing significant challenges in financing their preparation for teaching.
Award paid in the Fall Semester.
Keywords: Art Education, Art Teacher Education, Business Education, Career and Technical Education, Chemistry Teacher Certification, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, English Language Arts Teacher Education, Family and Consumer Sciences Education, Foreign Languages Teacher Education, French Teacher Education, German Teacher Education, Health Studies Teacher Education, History Teacher Education, Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation Teacher Education, Math Education, Middle Level Education, Music Teacher Education, Nutrition Education, Physical Education Teacher Certification, Pre-Art Education, Science Teacher Education Biology, Science Teacher Education Chemistry, Science Teacher Education Earth Science, Science Teacher Education Physics, Social Science Teacher Education, Social Studies Teaching Geography, Social Studies Teaching Political Science, Social Studies Teaching Psychology, Social Studies Teaching Sociology/Anthropology, Spanish Teacher Education, Special Education, Technology Education, Theatre Arts Teacher Education, World Languages Teacher Education
- College of Education, University - General
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a non-traditional student, such as a single parent?